IT Support &
Established in 1992, PCR is a leading provider of outsourced IT support services and business software for customers in London and the South East. Our experience in business applications predominantly lies in accounting software (Pegasus Opera), customer relationship management (Dynamics 365), document management and Office 365.
Working with industry leading companies such as Pegasus, Microsoft, Mimecast, Trend, Dell, INVU and Draycir, we are able to offer our customers the best software and services available. Our accreditations also speak for themselves. We were one of the first partners to be accredited for Pegasus Opera over 20 years ago, and our Microsoft accreditation makes us one of their top 5% partners worldwide.
We are extremely proud of our track record and long-standing relationships. Over 20% of our clients have been loyal customers for more than 10 years and on average, our employees have been with us for over 10 years.
- 1992: Company was formed to work with Pegasus Software
- 1993: Became an accredited Sage partner and one of the UK’s first Pegasus Opera accredited partners
- 1996: Formed dedicated IT support and networking team
- 1999: Became an accredited partner for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
- 2004: Became Microsoft accredited partner
- 2005: Acquired own offices
- 2006: Awarded Pegasus gold partner status
- 2009: Achieved Microsoft Gold partner status
- 2014: Achieved accredited partner for Microsoft Cloud Solutions
- 2015: Support team acquired over 70 years of combined experience with Pegasus
- 2016: 40% of staff celebrated 10 years with the company
- 2017: Celebrated our 25th anniversary!
How we help our customers
PCR is focused on delivering quality service and support to our customers. We have been working with many of them for over 20 years, and all of our customers value our approach of developing a partnership with them. We aim to understand their business and provide appropriate solutions and support, thereby removing the difficulties of managing IT as a function within their business.
We always strive to support our customers in a responsive manner. Our service levels are supported by a Service Level Agreement, which guarantees a fast response and quick resolution. Flexibility and adaptability are also very much at the centre of our approach, and we are proud of our 25-year track record of delivering service excellence and helping our customers at all times.
We invest in our people and are proud of our skills, experience and accreditations. Our long standing relationships with our suppliers enable us to deliver “best of breed” solutions to support business critical functions on behalf of our customers.