Spindle Document Distribution
Reduce your stationery, postage and admin costs with Spindle Document Distribution
Spindle is a document management software which sends documents electronically, rather than by post, and then archives them electronically – saving you significant administrative time. It is a flexible and customisable solution which integrates with many leading finance and CRM applications, such as Pegasus Opera 3 and Dynamics GP (and many more).
The latest version of Spindle now includes PDF digital signatures, multi-tray collation to replicate multi part documents and a built in HTML editor to make creating professional email messages and attachments much easier.
Spindle works with many Windows application, including Pegasus Opera 3 and Opera II, Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and GP (Great Plains), Sage 50, Sage Line 100, Sage 200, Access Accounts, SAP Business One and almost any application that will print such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access or Crystal Reports.
Key features of Spindle Document Distribution
- Batch document distribution: Send batch invoices or other documents by email, print, fax or to archive depending on customer preference.
- Branded document templates: Automatically apply a branded template to enhance your corporate identity and add promotional messages. Advertising messages can be tailored specifically to customer groups within your accounting system.
- Send any type of business communication: Attach and send any document type, such as invoices, statements, remittance advices to any contact type, internally or externally.
- Archive for future retrieval: By electronically storing your documents you can have access to them instantly. Documents can be stored in multiple locations, retrievable by any number of users.
- Personalise correspondence: Personalise customer communications (printed or emailed) using real-time data extracted from ERP database.
- Add extra attachments: Include additional documents with your electronic correspondence such as related invoices with statements, delivery instructions, terms and conditions of purchase, promotional offers, newsletters etc.