Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Customer relationship management (CRM) can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organising and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a flexible customer relationship management solution that improves performance and productivity. Not only is the software easy to use, it natively integrates into the applications that sales, service and marketing individuals work in, i.e. Outlook and Office.
The flexible model means you can start with the apps you need to run your business and add further apps as your needs change. The ability to access your apps in the Cloud means employees have access to the software from any connected device, in any location, at any time.
As an accredited Microsoft partner and Dynamics provider, PCR can help design, implement and support your CRM applications. Contact us today for more information and to discuss your requirements.
With powerful reporting tools, it is possible to quickly understand the success of your teams and measure their performance.
How can Dynamics CRM Help You?
- Track all activities, orders & relationships associated with your accounts to ensure a timely response to customer queries
- Keep remote employees connected by enabling your teams to share news, information, and best practices
- Increase productivity through streamlining pricing, proposal generation, and order processing
- Increase effectiveness by creating relevant marketing campaigns from a customer and prospect database
- Improve performance by identifying trends through the capture of insights from social listening
- Become more productive by tracking & reporting on marketing campaign performance
- Allocate tasks and activities to individual members of the customer service team
- Provide information in real time to users and managers
- Optionally allow customers to log and view support cases
More about Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a completely customisable and flexible solution to support the activities that help business growth. CRM is available as a cloud solution, on a low user monthly or annual subscription. As a cloud based application, CRM Online provides users with remote access to the system from any supported internet connected device.
On 1st November 2016, Microsoft launched the Rebrand of Dynamics CRM to Dynamics 365. If you are an existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM user, you can continue using and licensing CRM as you do now. Upon renewal, you will receive special transition pricing that will allow you to move to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Find out more by reading our blog; How Dynamics 365 affects existing customers or contact us to discuss your options.