Scribe Data Integration
In today’s complex landscape of data and applications, making sure that businesses can connect all this data can be challenging. Scribe offers a flexible, fast and cost-effective way of creating custom integrations across your applications, whether cloud-based, on-premise or a mix.
With Scribe data integration, your data is accessible anywhere you need it, helping you to make better business decisions, improve customer service and increase revenue.
Software to Integrate:
- CRM Integration: Synchronise data between your CRM system and other sales, marketing, and financial systems, in real-time. Scribe integrates popular CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Sugar CRM.
- ERP Integration: Streamline front and back office operations by connecting your financial data to crucial sales and service applications. Scribe integrates popular ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite and SAP.
- Marketing Automation: Make your marketing and sales teams more efficient by integrating your marketing automation system with CRM, analytics, ERP and other applications. Scribe integrates popular marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Marketo, and Oracle Eloqua.
- Analytics / Business Intelligence: Extract data from your CRM, ERP, and other business systems, transform it and load it into your reporting or analytic applications, including Microsoft Power BI and QlikView.
The benefits of Scribe
- Reduce the time and cost of creating and maintaining integrations, with ready-to-use connectors and simple interfaces.
- Eliminate the need for custom coding to multiple APIs.
- Simplify the mapping of data from applications with drag and drop tools.
- Automate manual processes, eliminating the hassles and errors that go along with pass-the-paperwork.
- Seamlessly connect applications, including back office / front office software.
- Confidently switch applications with reliable data migrations.
- Adapt instantly to continually changing applications and integration requirements.