Business Software: Cloud Solutions
Cloud-based IT solutions are paving the way for businesses of all sizes to mobilise their operations and reduce their infrastructure and maintenance costs. By hosting your software packages, file storage, cloud data backup, and online communication pathways with PCR, you can improve your company’s flexibility, agility, and capabilities.
Storing your applications and files in the cloud makes them accessible from any location, meaning that your staff need not be tied down to a single office location. Many businesses have also been able to do away with their ancient, lumbering server cabinets – which frees up valuable floor space, reduces spend on maintenance and repairs, and in many cases increases the available storage space.
For more information on the benefits of Cloud computing, read Why move to the Cloud? Benefits of Cloud Computing.
As a London-based outsourced IT company, PCR are the ideal partner to recommend and install the optimum cloud-based solution for your business. We provide IT networking in London to SMEs all across the South-East and throughout a range of industries.
PCR have a range of cloud solutions available:
Speak to us today about the right solution for your business – and the infrastructure to achieve it.
Why choose our Services?
Our IT support benefits:
- We offer tailor-made options to suit your IT requirements
- We are an experienced Microsoft Partner
- Our dedicated Microsoft-accredited engineers are highly experienced and understand that enabling you to get on with your business is the highest priority
- We offer a flexible range of services, which can include on-site visits when required, or scheduled visits as part of your contract
- Standard charges according to server and workstations, giving you transparent IT support costs
- Our IT support service contracts start from less than £100 per month
Our standard IT support contracts for businesses include:
- Unlimited hours IT support by remote means: remote desktop control, telephone, and email
- Remote pro-active monitoring of your servers to ensure smooth running, backups and anti-virus, and Microsoft security updates
- Network configuration changes, such as adding or removing user accounts and configuring access permissions
- Remote system rebuilds
- Preferential rates on special projects such as office moves or installation of new equipment