IT Support &
Don’t delay – reasons to upgrade to Opera 3 today!
Pegasus have recently announced a loyalty bonus for Opera II customers upgrading to Opera 3. Any existing Opera II customers with an AMC due for renewal in the next 3 months, will receive a free year’s AMC if they upgrade before 21st July 2017.
In a previous blog, we highlighted the commercial, technical and functional benefits of upgrading to Pegasus Opera 3. If you are still using Opera II and are considering a move, we’ve summarised the top 6 reasons to upgrade below.
Reasons to Upgrade to Opera 3
- One year’s free AMC: if your Opera II AMC is due for renewal in the next three months, you will qualify for a loyalty bonus of a free year’s AMC if you upgrade to Opera 3 before 21st July.
- Opera II is on extended support: Pegasus will not be adding any enhancements other than the necessary legislative changes.
- Reduced risk: running unsupported software presents a number of security and operational risks.
- Support of new platforms: Opera II will not be tested on the latest platforms such as Microsoft Server 2016, unlike Opera 3.
- Access to SQL Server Edition: only Opera 3 customers will benefit from improved scalability, reliability and sociability associated with this new server.
- Added functionality: open period accounting for added flexibility, better reporting with over 60 reports exportable to Excel, improved security and backup to reduce the risk of data loss, task scheduling to automate tasks and prepare processes ahead of time, mobile-enabled allowing you to place orders on the road and staff to view payslips and features such as Credit Management, ledger error correction, salary sacrifice functionality, enhanced user interface, and much more.
Moving to Opera 3 will improve productivity and enhance user experience. It will also future proof your business by buying into the next generation of Pegasus products. Upgrading is a smooth transition, requiring minimal training and no downtime.
If you choose the subscription model, upgrading to Opera 3 could cost you as little as £39 per user per month, for both licence and AMC costs. With Opera 3 in the cloud, you could save on hardware infrastructure and up-front purchase costs.
Contact us today to discuss your upgrade options.