Pegasus Opera 3 Reporting
Pegasus Opera 3 Reporting & Business Intelligence
Pegasus XRL is a powerful reporting tool that will change the way you view your business for good. With easy access to the information held within Pegasus Opera 3, you can analyse, manipulate and report on your data using the Excel interface that you’re familiar with. The reports you create can be saved for future use and will refresh at the click of a button to provide the most up-to-date information.
Reports can be created using macros and data look-ups. Pegasus XRL includes the use of headers, details, subtotals and footer sections, so you can apply Excel’s diverse range of report styles, formats and printing options to all your business data. There’s no more copying and pasting, re-keying or laboriously working out formulas: Pegasus XRL allows Excel to access live data at the click of a mouse.
Pegasus XRL delivers fast and accurate information to provide enhanced analytical power for better decision making.
Benefits of using Pegasus XRL
- Faster and better decision making through critical insights gained into the performance of your business
- Integration with Microsoft Excel so you can import your live financial data into a familiar format
- Accuracy of reporting as financial data is extracted directly from Opera 3, increasing efficiency and eliminating input errors
- Ability to interrogate fields and drill down to the transactions behind them
- Writeback to Opera 3 so you can enter the information you have prepared in Excel back into Opera with minimal effort
- Advanced reporting power provided by powerful multi-dimensional analysis tools such a Cube Analysis and Pivot Tables.
- Instant access to management information that can be used for forecasting
- Data can be presented in graphical forms so that it’s easier to understand
- Reports can be published to the web so that information can be retrieved from anywhere at any time.
Making the right decisions at the right time is crucial to any business. That’s exactly what the Pegasus Dashboards help you to do. Displaying key business information in real time, the Dashboards give you an accurate and up-to-the-minute visual representation of the current status of your business affairs. Key aspects such as sales performance, stock levels and key performance indicators are presented in graphical charts, so you can quickly spot things that might need your attention.
Pegasus Instant Messenger (PIM)
Once you’ve used PIM, you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it. It sends pop-up alerts to your desktop and generates e-mails, reports and information based on the data held within Opera 3. Information can be securely sent to anyone in your business, from stockroom and despatch to sales and accounts staff. Unlike most other similar products, it doesn’t require a web connection because it’s linked with internal and back-office systems.
Messages are configured based on business rules, timed events or specific topics, and sent to designated recipients. Alerts can also be sent to a specified group of people. PIM Desktop comes as standard with Opera 3. It’s easy to set up and use, and always keeps an eye out for your business.
Pegasus XRL Tutorial Video
Watch this short video for a brief introduction into XRL Reporting.