IT Support Services
IT Support Services
As a reputable and well-established IT company, PCR is all about delivering exceptional IT support in London and the South East. Since our inception in 1992, we’ve expanded into all fields of support and managed IT services.
Our comprehensive range of services include:
- Managed IT Services: IT support helpdesk, proactive network monitoring and maintenance, patch management and ongoing strategic advice
- Networking: design and installation of your IT systems
- IT security: anti-virus, malware and spam protection
- Email management: email security, continuity and archiving
- Backup and disaster recovery: delivering business continuity by protecting against data loss and downtime
Our flexible and collaborative approach allows us to tailor each solution to the individual needs of our clients, taking into consideration their physical layout, number of staff and bandwidth requirements.
Whatever your needs, our friendly team of Microsoft-qualified specialists are on hand to help.
Why choose PCR
- Trusted and accredited IT company with over 25 years’ experience
- Complete range of IT services for a predictable and transparent fee
- Reliable and better performing IT systems – server up-time among our customers is more than 99.99%
- Unlimited remote IT support delivered by our friendly and knowledgeable UK-based team
- Dedicated account manager to ensure you get the maximum value from your IT
- Hassle-free service – we take responsibility for your IT so that you can focus on your core business activities
- 96% customer satisfaction – join our happy and loyal customer base
We’re committed to delivering excellent customer service and this is reflected in our Net Promoter Score of 62.
Add value to your business with reliable and connected IT
Still unsure whether outsourcing is right for your business? Read our blog post on 6 Reasons to Consider IT Outsourcing.
Free IT Audit
Technology is a key driver of business efficiency and competitive advantage. To make sure your technology is meeting your business needs and driving growth, we’re offering a free IT audit.
Our audit is an essential health check of your infrastructure. This will help you:
- Understand your current IT set up
- Recognise strengths and weaknesses
- Identify potential performance issues
- Review security levels
With the audit complete, we will be able to offer advice and recommendations to improve the reliability, performance and efficiency of your systems.
To request your free audit, simply fill in the contact form and we’ll be in touch.
Request Your Free IT Audit